Your use of Vetra.ng website (hereinafter referred to as "Vetra") and services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to Vetra. If you transact on Vetra, you shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the website for such transaction. By mere use of the website you shall be contracting with Obiaks Business Ventures, a business name registered under Companies and Allied Matters Act, 1990 with registered office in Edo state, Nigeria, and branch office in Lagos state Nigeria. These terms and conditions constitute your binding obligations.
In the use of our website,you may not
• use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability, accessibility, integrity or security of the website;
• use our website in any way that is unethical, unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
• hack or otherwise tamper with our website;
• probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our website without our permission;
• circumvent any authentication or security systems or processes on or relating to our website;
• use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
• impose an unreasonably large load on our website resources (including bandwidth, storage capacity and processing capacity);
• decrypt or decipher any communications sent by or to our website without our permission;
• conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
• access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
• use our website except by means of our public interfaces;
• violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website;
• use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing); or
• do anything that interferes with the normal use of our website.
RESPONSIBLE USE AND CONDUCT
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as “Resources”), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations, and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that: a. In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
b. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
ORDERS AND SPECIFICATIONS
• You shall be responsible for providing accurate details concerning your order placement e.g. addresses, email addresses, mobile number, etc. In the event that you provided us with inaccurate details, you will be liable for any cause.
• Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting an order with us.
• We shall not be liable for all costs and expenses incurred by you due to inaccurate information submitted by you.
• You can cancel order only before the order is confirmed for delivery.
Prices online are exclusive of delivery charges. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Vetra reserves the right to amend any pricing errors displayed due to human error, computer malfunction or other reasons. We will notify you of any errors in pricing and you may elect to or not purchase any good (s) where the price has been corrected.
BREACHES OF THESE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If we permit the registration of an account on our marketplace it will remain open indefinitely, subject to these general terms and conditions.
breach these general terms and conditions, or if we reasonably suspect
that you have breached these general terms and conditions or any
Vetra codes, policies or guidelines in any way we may:
• temporarily suspend your access to our marketplace;
• permanently prohibit you from accessing our marketplace;
• block computers using your IP address from accessing our marketplace;
• contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our marketplace;
• suspend or delete your account on our marketplace; and/or
• commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise.
Where we suspend, prohibit or block your access to our marketplace or a part of our marketplace, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).